Wednesday, May 5, 2010

AHHHH!

I am processing. I am not processing on the page. All the action is in my head. IEP has come and gone. Piper's goals are well set and reachable but challenging. What's got me spinning is the idea of a new school.

Piper's teacher for the past two years has been  Mr. T. He loves my baby. He cares for her like one of his own and school has been a safe place for her because of his presence. I know that she is safe and cared for with Mr. T. Piper has him wrapped around her little finger. He CARES. He cares so much he's willing to do what's best for her even though it's not what his heart wants. He has proposed a new program at a different school for Piper. After investigating, it is the right move at the right time. It is what she needs and I am grateful he was able to see that.

Now we wait...which school will it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment