Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Full

I feel it is appropriate that as we turn indoors for the season we also turn inward to reflect. This week I'm reflecting on gratitude.

I feel gratitude for my knowledge and wisdom , hard won though it may be.
I have a good life. I am able to work and care for my daughter. My job sustains us and I can provide all that we need. My employer is generous and seeks not only to provide me with a paycheck but also a fantastic environment where I spend my days. My daughter has a team of people working daily to give her the tools for a bright future. We have a loving, and caring "family". I am healthy. Piper is healthy. We have a home.


It's not perfect. I am doing my best and some days it is not even close to what is required.

Yet....

I acknowledge the gifts I have. There is bounty. There is plenty. It is enough. Today.

As we gather around our tables to join in the feast let us also remember our wealth.

I am thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment