Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blog Gem's Air your Archives #5


Jen over at The King and Eye wonders: "How many posts do you have languishing in your archives? Great posts that will never be dusted off and brought out to breathe again! Maybe you created fabulous content before you had lots of followers, or maybe you have been blogging for years and your current followers haven't seen your older material. Blog Gems - Air Your Archives is a forthnighly linky list where I will give a prompt and you select a post from your archives that fits the prompt. You do not have to create content for the prompt, unless you want to. All you have to do is copy and paste the url of the post into the linky list. Voila, an old post gets a second shot!"


To participate follow the link above to her blog.


The topic this round : first post.
 
I worte my first post soon after I had seperated from Pie's father and was struggling with the fact that I couldn't be the one to care for her in the mornings (the hardest time of day for her). It's about timing. I must say that on this autism train I always feel a day late and a dollar short, like the knowledge I gain is too late. Of course that's just on the bad days.
 
I think the post can speak for itself.
 
The Still
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention and for joining in, looking forward to reading yours :) Jen

    ReplyDelete