Special Needs Blog Hop. This weeks topic? Random thoughts.
1. I don't know what to do about Christmas visitation for Pie's Dad and I'm having a hard time being reasonable and instead want to jump up and down and say "mine mine mine" over and over. Yeah, I'm real mature like that.
2. I've ordered most of Pie's presents from Amazon and I don't understand wtf they are doing with all that packaging! I got ONE item in a box big enough to put a herd of small dogs inside.
3. I'm imagining a herd of small dogs.
4. Mama got a surprise early Christmas present from a dear out of state friend and it was like she read my mind! Love you Jodels!
6. I have a poseable bacon toy.
7. Pie saw a picture of Santa and exclaimed "It's Santa!" with such delight it has made my week.